AndeeRN, Nurse
Experience:  28 years in nursing. Emergency, cardiac, internal medicine, triage for adults and pediatric patient

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX i have been trying to get pregnet i ...

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX i have been trying to get pregnet i was so sure that i am pregnet i took like 6 pregnecy test and they alla came out negative i have been haveing som pregnacy symtoms like tender breast but i have also have been haveing bad cramping i have just gottten some lite pink blood with dark blood spots on then bathroom tissuse could that be my period could i still be preganet?
Category: Health
Expert:  AndeeRN replied 8 years ago.

Dear Liridona,

When was your last period?

How bad is the cramping?

Any fever?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
my last period was march 27 2008 and i cramp mostly when im moving or doing something i would rate it 7 or 8 out of 10.
Expert:  AndeeRN replied 8 years ago.

Dear Liridona,

It is possible for you to be pregnant. The fact that you are cramping and spotting is a concern. Since this is about four, almost five weeks after your last period, could also be your menses is about to start.

I would call your physician and ask for a pregnancy test to be done by a blood draw. It is the only way to know for sure. You can have the office fax an order to a place convenient for you and have it done as an outpatient (such as a hospital or outpatient lab). Explain to them the symptoms you are having so that they can get a stat run on it.

If your pregnancy test is positive, you will want to contact your physician right away for further instructions.

I hope this was of help to you. Please let me know ifyou have any further quesitons or concerns.

Best wishes,