Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

my breast look especially after having two kids

Customer Question

Hi I am a 29 year old mother and I was planning to have a breast enlargement done to enhance my breast look especially after having two kids, my breast have changed in shape and they look different now, can you please tell me what you think and is that safe to do?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 8 years ago.

To obtain a more youthful appearance, improved projection, and reduced fall, etc, various procedures are done which are called as mastopexy and breast augmentation. There are numerous techniques which, provide improvement in the shape of the breast. But all will have a balance between scar and appearance. More nice appearance predisposes for more scar, so a balance has to be achieved by the plastic surgeon with consultation with the patient. Although there are no long term complications but the reconstructed breast too would loose their appearance in long term with the aging.

There are as many procedures as many plastic surgeons. So you need to choose a surgeon who has long experience of performing these operations. The surgical and anesthetic risks are minimal.

Feel free for our follow up questions.

Dr. Arun

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you so much, I will be have a consultation with my surgeon for sure, and hopefully I will come to the right decision.

You are welcome.

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Dr. Arun