Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

hi i had my baby about 5 and a half mouths ago and i bled ...

Customer Question

hi i had my baby about 5 and a half mouths ago and i bled for the 1st month and after that my period has been comming about every two weeks for the last month it has been really bad i've been in lots of pain and heavy bleeding
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 8 years ago.

Have you undergone an ultrasound recently ?
Have you been seen by your obs/gyn doctor ?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the same day i asked you i went to the hospital and the docter told me its nothing to worry about but i am cause its not normal to bleed like this and the doctor gave me a prescription for provera... i have an appt to my obs on wednesday...
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 8 years ago.
Your obs/gyn doctor may consider an ultrasound examination to evaluate the uterus and adnexae .
Provera is used for treating abnormal bleeding from the uterus but it is essential to diagnose the cause of bleeding .