Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

found out i am pregnant..My last period began on the 10 March..condom

I have just found out i am pregnant. My last period began on the 10 March. My problem is, i had sex on the26th march and the condom had slipped off, he did "come" inside of me. I took the morning after pill the next day. Then i started having sex with another guy from the 28th March til the 6th may. We never used condoms, but he never actually "came" inside of me. Can you give me an idea on who the father may be? Do u think the morning after pill just didnt work? I have never had problems with it before. When i have taken it, i usually get my period a week after takin it.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 8 years ago.

How many days cycle do you have usually?

Was it 6th April (6th May)?

Dr. Arun

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
28 day cycle. 6th april Sorry

So your period was due on 6th of April (March is 31 days month). The ovulation date would have been around 23rd-24th March (6th April minus 14 days). You had sex on 26th. So chance of pregnancy is more likely on this day despite use of morning after pill, which may fail in fraction of the cases.

Since 28th to 6th, chances of ovulation is far less, and since he did not penetrate you, pregXXXXX XXXXXces are very low.

Please feel free for our follow up questions.

Dr. Arun