Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
This seems to be allergic reaction to the dye. Taking an antiallergic like benadryl tablet will help you. Usually local spray or antibacterial are not required. If your symptoms don't abate you can apply local skin hydrocortisone cream (OTC). Increase in symptoms or no improvement may require a steroid shot from your primary care physician.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
If you go to pharmacy, and ask for it, they will give you (called as hydrocortisone ointment).