Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MS
9208484

i had sex with my fiance recently and on sunday ...

i had sex with my fiance'' recently and on sunday my lower abdomen has been in pain. I can not stand up totally, it feels like something is ripping. I had my tubes tide in 2004. Can someone tell me what it might be? I do have a history of getting a bladder infection, could that be it? I was spotting a little bit, and I was light headed.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr PG M.D. replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for contacting the medical experts at Just Answer.
You are right in suggesting the urinary bladder infection can indeed present with symptoms that are similar to the ones that you are having.
This may be accompanied by increased frequency of urination and burning while passing urine too.
Given the fact that it hurts even after taking pain killers, a visit to urgent care facility in the vicinity maybe appropriate.
Do drink plenty of fluids in the meanwhile,
Regards