Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

I have sharp pain just inside my anus and through my rectum ...

I have sharp pain just inside my anus and through my rectum whenever I move my left leg. A small, soft bowel movement that I did not push and strain to produce caused severe pain with spasms (I could barely walk) that lasted until another movement the following morning that was again, exquisetly painful but produced a fair amount of blood. It relieved the spasming pains and I was able to move about with ease. It still hurts to move my left leg though. I''ve had hemrhoids before and it was nothing like this. What could this be?
Severe pain with bleeding may occur in hemorrhoids.

Other possibilities may be Abscess, Anal fistula, Fissure etc.

As pain is severe enough to move your legs or walk, adequate home management could not relieve your pain, I would advise you to be checked by a surgeon for the physical examination and proper treatment.

If you need further clarifications, I will be happy to explain you. If you find this information helpful, please press ACCEPT button. Bonus is appreciated.
Your Positive Feed back is very important to me
. Thank you for contacting Just Answer.