Mrs. E Brush
Mrs. E Brush, Nurse
Experience:  RN, CNA II, BLS-CPR certified, Ordination current, Author of "In Exchange for Grace"

Is it ok to take metformin, simvastatin and 2 tramadol ...

Customer Question

Is it ok to take metformin, simvastatin and 2 tramadol at the same time?
Submitted: 8 years ago via Patientsville.
Category: Health
Expert:  Mrs. E Brush replied 8 years ago.

As long as these medications were prescribed by your doctor for you (if these are not for you then it is not safe- taking or sharing other's medications without doctor direction is a great risk to your health) then these are safe. There are no reported interactions between these three medications. The only significant note about these medications is that while taking them, you need to avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice which may change their effectiveness.

I hope this is helpful to you; please remember to press accept and feel free to contact me if you have anything to add.