Dr. D. Evans
Dr. D. Evans, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MS in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery , Attachment to Neurosurgery.

i had a white discharge com out my penis this morning while ...

i had a white discharge com out my penis this morning while i had an erection. ive been taken sonne #7 to clean out my system. this product takes all the bad toxins out of ur body when u go to the bathroom very strong stuff. it an adsorbent aid it has bentonite
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. D. Evans replied 8 years ago.
Since you are online, could you please give some more information:

Was the white discharge somewhat like semen?

Or was it like pus, did it have an odor?

Any unprotected sexual exposure recently?

I am available online to help you further after I get this info.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dr. D. Evans's Post: it did not hav an odor but i didnt smell it either. it looked like puss more then semen this is the 1st time ive seen it come out. yes i hav had unprotected sex almost 2 weeks ago there is a weird feeling i hav at the tip of my penis ive had this b4 and i was chkd but results were neg.never had white puss com out jus that weird feeling @the head of the penis

If you have a recent history of unprotected sexual exposure, this could be an STI, a sexually transmitted infection.

The common sexually transmitted infections which would produce a discharge like yours are:
Chlamydia, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, syphilis and Trichomonas vaginalis.

You should consult a doctor, you will need blood and/or urine tests to rule out an infection. Please look up this link:

The supplement that you mention would not cause this.

I hope this answer was helpful. If you need more information, feel free to ask. For accepting this answer, please click on the green 'accept' button below. Feedback/Bonus will be warmly appreciated.