Nurse Melissa
Nurse Melissa, Nurse
Experience:  LPN for 21 yrs, expertise in most areas, BLS certified, previous ACLS cert, prior BLS instructor

my toe, it is the one next to the little toe, is there anything

Customer Question

I believe I broke my toe, it is the one next to the little toe, is there anything that can be done?
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Melissa replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name is Melissa. Broken toes are really painful, but not a whole lot you can do. You can get some heavy bandage tape, and tape it to the toe next to it, to splint it. Apply ice 15-20 min, 3-4 times a day, and take pain relievers such as Aspirin and Ibuprofen to relieve inflammation, Tylenol if you are sensitive to the anti-inflammatories. Stay off it as much as possible, and elevate your foot. I hope this answer has been helpful to you . If you are satisfied with my answer, please click the green accept answer button. If you need to ask another question, please feel free to do so. Thank you for using Just Answers for your health questions.