Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience

how can i cure bad breath

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 years ago.

I want to get some more detail information about your problem-

How long it is there?

Do you have the habit of taking alcohol, cigarette?

Do you have acidity / dental problem / Ch sinus disease / any other disease?

Do you take any medicine?

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
its there all the time no dental problems but had my splene removed about ten years ago and i get a lot of chest infections now and tend to have a permenant cold and runny nose i dont smoke but like an ocasional drink. my medication is anti biotics and i have slightly high blood pressureso i have a tablet for that to. i have never smoked
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i also tend to cough a lot and bring out a brown type of flem
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for the information.

Repeated respiratory tract infection is the cause of your bad breath.

Brush your teeth after you eat. Keep a toothbrush at work to brush after eating.

Floss at least once a day

Brush your tongue. Pay particular attention to the middle third of the tongue, where most of the bacteria tend to collect.

Drink plenty of water. To keep your mouth moist, be sure to consume plenty of water.

Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) or sucking on candy (preferably sugarless) also stimulates saliva, washing away food particles and bacteria.

Use a fairly new toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every three to four months, and choose a soft-bristled toothbrush.

You may use chlorhexidine mouth wash at times for antibacterial action.

You can take a dental opinion if there is any gum problem.

If you need further clarifications, I will be happy to explain you.

If you find this information helpful, please press ACCEPT button. Bonus is appreciated.

Your Positive Feed back is very important to me. Thank you for contacting Just Answer.