Dr. D. Evans
Dr. D. Evans, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MS in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery , Attachment to Neurosurgery.
1771736

I have vaginal bleeding after using a vibrator last night ...

I have vaginal bleeding after using a vibrator last night that I felt was ''stuck'' on the back side of my cervix. It was an unusual vibrator in that it was curved to stimulate the G-spot. I want to know if this will heal on its own or if I shoud go to my dr right away.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. D. Evans replied 6 years ago.
Since this occurred directly after using the vibrator, it is due to an injury caused by the vibrator.

This will usually heal on its own. You do not need to do anything about it if the bleeding has stopped. If there is no further pain or minimal pain and if there is no further bleeding, you can give it time to heal. Do not use douches or anything else.

However, if you find that you are having increased pain or there is any further bleeding, then it may be that you are having some infection and so you should approach your doctor.

So for now you can adopt a wait and watch policy and give it time to heal.

I hope this answer was helpful. If you need more information, feel free to ask. For accepting this answer, please click on the green 'accept' button below. Feedback/Bonus will be warmly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So far the bleeding has not stopped all together, but is minimal. By that I mean that there is pink blood on the toilet tissue after using the bathroom and ongoing minor discomfort. Is it still ok to wait and heal?
Yes, you canwait as long as it is reducing. However if it increases, or persists for more than 24 hours, then you should show a doctor.

Dr. D. Evans, Doctor (MD)
Experience: MS in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery , Attachment to Neurosurgery.