How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. German Your Own Question
Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 3834
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. German is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Resolved Question:

No Comment Added
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. German replied 9 years ago.

Hi,Customer, Penis bleeding should always be evaluated .

Also most cases are related to the presence of penis skin tears or sores .

In other cases , the bleeding could be internal and related to more serious conditions like urethra inflammation or infection or the presence of a mass or lump in the testicles or inside the urethral tract .

You should consult an urologist specialist to be evaluated and to have an urine test done , including a pelvic and testicle ultrasound to rule out these conditions in order to receive the appropriate treatment .


If you like the answer, please click accept . A bonus will always be sincerely appreciated .


Dr. German and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you