Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience

My head feels stuffy & my ears hav a clogged feeling.

Customer Question

My head feels stuffy & my ears hav a clogged feeling. Sometimes stuffy nose & sneezing. I get some relief from Advil sinus and Cold tablets. A co-worker told me that my symptoms could also be from a Tumor or Brain Cancer symptoms. Now he has me upset. Should I be?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 years ago.

I want to get some more detail information about your problem-

How long it is there? How often do you feel that?

How do you get relief of that?

Do you have any other disease?

Do you have vomiting?

How is your Blood pressure & pulse?

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My blood mpressure is Ok. I do not have any vomiting. I have no other diseases. I got relief from taking an Advil Cold 7 sinus tablet. I have been feeling this way for about five days or so. The weather keeps changing from warm to cold & rainy here in South nj. I also work outside in the parks & playgrounds.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for information.

According to the information gathered from your history, it appears that you are having problem with sinus.

Advil tablets what you are taking usually helps. But sometimes antibiotic may be needed when it is complicated by bacterial infection. In that case you have to consult doctor.

In Brain tumour or cancer headache usually associated with either vomiting, weakness of some part of body, convulsion or change in personality.

However if it is continuing you have to consult your doctor for investigation to find out the cause.

If you need further clarifications, I will be happy to explain further.

If you find this information helpful, please press the ACCEPT button.

Bonus is always appreciated.

Your Positive Feed back is important to me.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 30 years of experience
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So should i be REALLY worried about something serious or no?
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 years ago.
With sneezing , stuffy nose & headache for 5 days I feel there is no much reason to worry

but as I have written earlier that if it continues for long without improving , even for sinus

problem you are to consult your doctor.

Thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok. thanks. You were VERY HELPFUL!!!!!
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO OTHERS!!!!!
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 years ago.
You are always welcome to Just answer.
If you wish you may leave your comments in positive feedback .
Thank you a lot.