DR MED MD
DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD
8742629

my immune system seems to attack me every time I eat ...

my immune system seems to attack me every time I eat something is supposed to be good for you. The only thing I can eat now is meat.
Category: Health
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
Please explain your symptoms in detail?

Since when you having these symptoms?

Are you on any medication?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
my symptoms in detail are my body gets stiff and particularly in my hips there is pain. I've had my hips x-rayed and all there is is a little bit of arthritis. I have this had the symptoms for several years but it's getting a lot worse. I am taking metformin for my diabetes which is also getting worse.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
What is yours age?

Are you taking any other medication?

Any symptoms related to stomach?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
my age is 74.

I'm not taking any other medication.

Symptoms don't seem to be related to my stomach.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
Is there pain in any other joint?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ES but not as much and it started in the hips your severalyears ago. My hips have been x-rayed and they don't show much except a little arthritis problem. In the other parts of my body there is a lot of stiffness which will go away if I don't eat all the things that are supposed to be good for you.
fruits, vegetables, green tea, peanut butter, all kinds of nuts. a doctor told me that my immune system was attacking me.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
Have you done any lood investigations?

When was the X-RAY done?

What is the dose of metformin ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
their is probably a transmission error. What are lood investigation's.I assume it's either food or blood.

The x-rays were done several years ago. I had several a few years apart and they always came out the same way.

the Matt Foreman are 850 MG TAb.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
I am really sorry its blood..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have had the normal blood tests that they give you an annual physical.

Could you name the blood tests that you recommend I definitely should have. Or anything else I should asked the doctor looked for.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
You are having severe arthritis.

You need regular pain killer i.e Celebrex

Blood investigation like RA factor and URIC acid level will help to rule out disease like rheumatoid arthritis.

You need another radiograph of pelvis to see the fresh changes

thanks
DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: MD
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
one more quick question. How come off I really watch what I eat I can feel so much better the next day we without any problems. And other days when I have not eaten anything which I know is going to cause a problem I'm stiff as a board.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
are you having any problem with digestion?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
there don't seem to be any problems with digestion directly. The only problems I have in there with bowel movements which have been mostly solved by eating beans twice a day and a high fiber cereal once a day. This was a doctor's suggestion.

The problem was I was switching back and forth from constipation to the opposite.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 6 years ago.
ya he is right high fiber diet will solve your problem.