DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD

nose..i wiggle it side to side with my fingers i can feel it pop right

I was hit in the nose 1 week ago as usual it was bloodied.I still have a minor pain but nothing too serious but when i wiggle it side to side with my fingers i can feel it pop right at the bridge but it doesnt hurt when I do that as an added bonus I feel like I breathe easier. Other than the possiblity that it is broken is there other issues that I need to be concerned with. It is still straight not crooked off to one side
Category: Health
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 8 years ago.
What was the mood of injury?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to DR.AMIT MD's Post: My nose was just bloodied and alittle swollen other than that I have not experienced any other problems with it. I was jumped 2 on 1 recieved a black eye the usual lumps and bumps on my head still keep a minor head ache kicked in the back and ribs I still have pain in my side but it does not hurt when I breath but I have not coughed up any blood.
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 8 years ago.
This can be just swelling or haematoma( clotted blood below mucosa ) There is no need to do anything for them.

You need a radiogarph (X-RAY) to rule out any fracture.