Dr. Pfeiffer
Dr. Pfeiffer, Doctor
Experience:  Ob/Gyn

WHERE DO I GO FOR THE BEST BLADDER INJURY SPECIALIST. I ...

Customer Question

WHERE DO I GO FOR THE BEST BLADDER INJURY SPECIALIST. I HAD AN OVARIAN CYST REMOVED AND MY BLADDER WAS LACERATED AND WENT IGNORED BY THE DOCTOR FOR A WEEK. AFTER ALL THE TREATMENTS, I STILL HAVE PAIN UPON URINATION. MY BLADDER HAS BEEN STRECTCHED ALREADY TO NORMAL CAPACITY. THERE IS NO INFECTION. WHERE IS A SPECIALIST THAT CAN HELP ME.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Pfeiffer replied 6 years ago.
Customer

sorry to hear of you complication. the bladder is typically a very forgiving organ in that it usually heals up nicely.

sounds like you have gone to the Cleveland Clinic. I don't know who you saw there, but the spcialist you need is a urogynecologist.

Take care and best wises,

Dr. Pfeiffer

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Dr. Pfeiffer's Post: I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT- I SAW DR. DAVILA AT THE CLEVELAND CLINIC IN WESTON, HE WAS REFERRED TO ME BY A GYN SPECIALIST IN MY AREA. HE WAS THE ONE TO STRETCH THE BLADDER AND SAY THAT IS WAS NOT IC.
HE ALSO SUGGESTED THE EPIDURAL AND THE ACCUPUNTCURE AS MEANS TO RELIEF THE PAIN UPON URINATION. I AM LOOKING FOR A SPECIALIST FROM A TOP NOTCH CLINIC THAT SPECIALIZES IN MY PARTICULAR PROBLEM

Sorry to hear that.

Cleveland Clinic is a nop notch clinic.

Dr. Pfeiffer

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THAT IS IT-THE CLEVELAND CLINIC IS GOOD, DO HAVE HAVE NO FURTHER SUGGESTION FOR HELP- IF NOT THEN THERE WOULD BE NO WAY TO ACCEPT THE FEES, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME ANYTHING I DON'T ALREADY KNOW

I'm ok with that.

I was trying to give you the specialist that would help the most.

If you have been referred from there I would consider a pelvic pain specialist. Talk to your doctor to see where there is one in you part of the country.

Good luck.

Dr. Pfeiffer