Lani, BSN, RN
Lani, BSN, RN, Nurse
Experience:  A Registered Nurse for 19 years.

I HAVE A ORANGE LIKE OIL DRIP FROM MY BUTT CANT ...

Customer Question

I HAVE A ORANGE LIKE OIL DRIP FROM MY BUTT CAN''T CONTROL CAN TELL ME WHAT CAN IT BE.
Category: Health
Expert:  Lani, BSN, RN replied 6 years ago.

Hello Valentin,

I would like to clarify where in the butt is that ORANGE LIKE OIL DRIP noted?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well it's leaking out of my behind to point it's stain my clothes. ok when i go to the bathroom when i wipe it orange and really oily like have sometime a file smell to it. it feel like i'm on my period which i do not have anymore. all i know
is it has a orange color to it and i can't control it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
PLEASE SEND TO E-MAIL GOT TO GO AT WORK.THANK YOU

That orange like oil drip in from your butt is most likely an uncontrollable anal leakage with association to any the substsnces you had ingested. There are individual reports of having such oily orange anal leakage after eating cetain kinds of fish, cashew,fried chicken, and other foods. If you noted such orange oily butt drip after taking royal jelly and the other gel caps, then any of the two could be the possible cause.

Setting aside the orange color,the oily discharge can be somehow related to insufficient bile thus liver and gallbladder problems have to be ruled out. With that a blood test to check the liver function is advised. Speaking about the orange color of the discharge, any intestinal tract bleeding should be ruled out too - bleeding usually present with red or black discharge however it can sometimes come in different shades.

So, whatever is causing your symptom, it has to be determined.

Take care!

Lani, BSN, RN, Nurse
Experience: A Registered Nurse for 19 years.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so how can i stop it. it did not start until i started taking royal jelly and andoxint tablet sould i stop taking them are what can i do it also bring soft bow movement w/it. to

You can first try to rule out which of the two is possibly causing that oily orange dripping by temporarily witholding the royal jelly and andoxint for about a week. If such symptom disappear, you the cause is one of them. Then you can resume taking royal jelly first for a week to see if the same symptom reoccur. Then resume andoxint on the following week to see if such symptom is noted. It is a kind of doing an experimentation in a trial. If each does not cause but taking the two does, it means the combination is having an interaction making such symptom.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thank you!
           val:)

You're always welcome.

I hope you will be relieved of such oily orange dripping soon.

Take care and thank you for using Just Answer.