Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Im a 29yr old female with a history of ovarian cycsts

I''m a 29yr old female with a history of ovarian cycsts I''m having cramping pain on the very low part of my right side of stomach pain goes around my hip down my leg i feel alittle nausiated is it the cycsts or something else
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
Whether the pain is due a torsion of the ovarian cyst depends on the size of the cyst. rarely a cyst can be painful and has symptoms similar to yours. The other possible cause can be a stone in the kidney. If you are having symptoms of painful urination with a mild blood in urine (sometimes) then the cause can e a kidney stone. either of the two causes need immediate medical attention. I would advise you to consult your doctor or go to ER.
Regards,
Dr. Gupta
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It's not on the back it's the very lower part of the abdomon right side how could it be possible kidney
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
you are right, if the pain is in lower pelvic area then it is not a kidney stone. The other possibility is appendicitis. The symptoms of pain (lower pelvic) with nausea can be due to appendicitis. I would urge you to consult your doctor as soon as possible as you might need hospitalization and detailed evaluation.
Regards,
Dr. Gupta
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok now i have had a doctor tell me that it could be my appendicitis then it turned out to be a bad digestive track could that be that again
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
If you are having symptoms of loose stools, stomach cramps and vomiting then it can be a bad digestive system. Without a first hand examination and based on the history you have provided, the radiating pain (if it is very severe) seem more likely to be more than a bad digestive system. Rest can be made clear on examining and investigations if required.
Regards,
Dr. Gupta