Citalopram can cause following main side effects;
1) Central nervous system: epilepsy, tremors, restlessness, imbalance, in coordination, confusion, agitation, sweating, sleep problems, ringing in ears, etc.
2) Cardiovascular: fast heart beats,
3) Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, bloatiness, gas formation, upset stomach, loss of appetite
3) Endocrinal and sexual; weight loss or gain, impotence, less sex drive, orgasm problems etc.
4) Urinary tract: increased urination etc.
These are the main side effects. But individual people can have other side effects too. Read the link;
Your follow up questions are welcome.
Actually your rest of the question appeared after I sent the initial post. I am just coming back for rest of the answer. I am with another customer.
Please just hold on for 10-15 minutes.
Sorry for this delay.
Norethisterone 5 mg is taken for menorrhagia or excessive heavy periods. It can also be taken for postponing periods.
Iodine 50 mg is taken in iodine deficiency disorder, which may affect thyroid and may cause hypothyroidism.
Neoclarityn 5mg is taken for allergic disorders like rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria.
Dicloflex 50mg is anti-inflammatory analgesic and is taken for musculoskeletal pain and rheumatological disorders.
Utovlan is same as norethisterone. Given for menorrhagia or endometriosis. Read the link;
Disclosing tablets are used for dental plaques. Read here;
Hope this helps you. Please feel free for your further queries.