Dr. Zia
Dr. Zia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD ... Capable of answering most of your heath related questions
4107629

WHAT CAN I USE TO CLEANSE MY BODY INTERNALLY FROM METH. AND ...

WHAT CAN I USE TO CLEANSE MY BODY INTERNALLY FROM METH. AND MARIJUANA THAT I MIGHT HAVE AT HOME IN MY MED. OR KITCHEN CAB. SO I CAN PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Zia replied 6 years ago.

diuretics might help you flush out the drugs from your system by increasing the amount of urine that you pass...

regards

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I DON'T URINATE YHAT MUCH NOT EVEN WITH A DUIRETIC. I NEED TO PASS NEXT DAY IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN BUY THAT ISN'T EXPENSIVE.AT MAYBE A NATURAL FOOD STORE OR REG. GROCERY STORE OR EVEN SMOKE SHOP? I WANTED TO DO IT NATURALY (FOOD,SPICE, OR OVER THE COUNTER PILL OR DRINK) . THEN STAY CLEAN !!!THANK YOU
Expert:  Dr. Zia replied 6 years ago.

there is nothing natural or available in the grocery store that i know of that can help you get rid of the drug quickly so that you can pass a drug test on the next day..

you can try taking as much fluids as you can to try to flush the drugs out ... but i do not think that this will help you get rid of the drugs very quickly...

regards

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
HOW ABOUT NOT THE NEXT DAY,BUT WITH MORE TIME ? (CRANBERRY JUICE,NIACIN??????? THANK YOU (I HOPE I'M NOT FRUSTRATING YOU.)
Expert:  Dr. Zia replied 6 years ago.

not at all.... i do not get frustrated that easily :)

meth can be detected in the urine for three to five days...

the detection time for marijuana in an occasional smoker is about 24 hours

you can try taking canberry juice, water, fluids ... yes.. but would not advise naicin...

hope that answers your question

regards

Dr. Zia, Doctor (MD)
Experience: MD ... Capable of answering most of your heath related questions