Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

What can you drink to flush out your kidneys

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 9 years ago.
Customer

Can you explain your situation further? Are suffering from an infection or stone? What exactly is occurring>?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Nurse Annie's Post: nothing is wrong I just wanted to know what I can drink to get toxins out of my kidneys
Customer

The best thing you can do is make sure you drink plenty of water, which flushes toxins out and keeps your body well hydrated. Drinking cranberry juice is also beneficial to the kidneys and urinary system, including detering infection. You can read the benefits of cranberry here
http://www.healthvitaminsguide.com/natural-nutrients/cranbeery-juice.htm
It's also best to avoid soda, coffee, alcohol- anything containing citrus juices or caffeine. There are herbal products out there that claim that they are helpful, but I would steer clear of such products as they don't work and are a waste of money. Drinking water and cranberry juice is the best thing for your urinary health.