Lance
Lance, Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Experience:  I have 27 years experience in the medical laboratory. I have been a specialist in Hematology for 22.
6960863

I am a 25 yr old Caucasian female and I have noticed that ...

I am a 25 yr old Caucasian female and I have noticed that my hair use to be really thick and now my hair is very thin. My periods aren''t regular but they aren''t unless I am on birth control pills. But when I am on birth control pills I tend to gain weight. I also have a lot of hair growth, I have dark course hair that grows thick and fast on my legs, underarms, upper lip, bikini area, and a few hairs on my chest between my breasts and on my nipples. People don''t see these b/c I use hair remover but it is a constant battle. I have to shave every day and sometimes twice a day to have smooth legs. I also have dandruff that I use a dandruff shampoo at least ever other day. My face is also breaking out. Is this normal?
Answered via Just Answer Chat.