nursetips, Nurse
Experience:  I have experience in many fields of nursing including geriatrics, pediatrics, medical and surgical.

24 year old female who is currently on Byetta, Inderal LA

I am 24 year old female who is currently on Byetta, Inderal LA, Advair Diskus, Wellbutrin XL and Seroquel. I am wondering what weight loss program would be best for me?

Any time that you are on medication and have health conditions you should always check with a doctor before starting on any weight loss program. It is very important that you don't jump into something without consulting a doctor first. Losing weight is very important and can actually help your health a lot but it is even more important to discuss it with your doctor and develop a weight loss plan that will not harm you or aggravate your medical conditions. I hope this helps and good luck to you