nursetips, Nurse
Experience:  I have experience in many fields of nursing including geriatrics, pediatrics, medical and surgical.

red itchy rash that comes out in patches

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  nursetips replied 8 years ago.

Hello. Is the rash raised? Is it all over your body or in specific places? Is it worse or better when anything specific is done?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes almost every where wiose at night and morning
Expert:  nursetips replied 8 years ago.

I would suggest going to your doctor and suggesting that they do an allergy test. Maybe there is something that is causing you this problem that can be eliminated. You should use laundry detergent that is clear of any chemicals and use soap for sensitive skin until you have the doctor check out the rash. It sounds like a response to an irritant. Something that is irritating your skin which most commonly is due to laundry detergent or soap. I hope this has helped.....They can do a simple blood test or a skin test to test for allergies