How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to see a doctor today (Sunday). How do I find ...

Customer Reply

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I need to see a doctor today (Sunday). How do I find a good one that isn''t in an emergency room (which will cost an arm and a leg)?
Expert:  Family Physician replied 9 years ago.
What problem are you having?

Where do you live?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Family Physician's Post: My wife is the one with the complaint. We live in Edmonds, WA. She is having severe sinus troubles, and has had them in the past. The only solution in the past has been some strong antibiotics. (Not getting this treated quickly enough has resulted in ear infections, and ruptured ear drums in the past, so we don't want to wait until tomorrow to get this resolved.)

Thanks for your response.
Expert:  Family Physician replied 9 years ago.
The best option would be calling her primary care physician (or the on call physician) who MAY be willing to call in a prescription without examining her based on her history


One of the "Urgent Care Clinics"
Here is one that is relatively close to you: