Mrs. E Brush
Mrs. E Brush, Nurse
Experience:  RN, CNA II, BLS-CPR certified, Ordination current, Author of "In Exchange for Grace"
7454593

will it hurt me to wear a butt plug all day long

Customer Reply

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
my lover wants me to wear a butt plug all day for a punishment because he caught me masterbating with a vibrator in me anal
Expert:  Mrs. E Brush replied 8 years ago.

It is not healthy for you to wear a plugging device such as this for any extended period of time. This will cause gas to build up and may impair the integrity of the tissues in this area, increasing your risk for infection. Additionally, forcing you to preform such acts is abusive and inappropriate. I suggest very strongly that you advocate for yourself and contact support resources that can help you. This can be difficult in such a situation, but you are in danger and it appears that you are being abused. I will provide contact information that I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX you follow up on for your safety and wellbeing.

Domestic Violence Hotline:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

National Domestic Violence/Child Abuse/ Sexual Abuse: 800-799-SAFE /800-799-7233/800-787-3224 TDD(NNN) NNN-NNNNSpanish Speaking
24-hour-a-day hotline, Provides crisis intervention and referrals to local services and shelters for victims of partner or spousal abuse. English and Spanish speaking advocates are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Staffed by trained volunteers who are ready to connect people with emergency help in their own communities, including emergency services and shelters. The staff can also provide information and referrals for a variety of non-emergency services, including counseling for adults and children, and assistance in reporting abuse. They have an extensive database of domestic violence treatment providers in all US states and territories. Many staff members speak languages besides English, and they have 24-hour access to translators for approximately 150 languages. For the hearing impaired, there is a TDD number. This is a great resource for anyone--man, woman or child--who is experiencing or has experienced domestic violence or abuse, or who suspects that someone they know is being abused.

I hope this is helpful to you; please remember to press accept and feel free to contact me if you have anything to add.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your answer. I just want you to know that I am NOT being abused. I accept every punishment by my own free will. My lover has brought me out of drugs and some very bad things. I love and respect him very much. He only punishes me when I need it. I will never do anything to hurt him like I have been hurt before. More females need love and support like I have. A good hard spanking is very good for you.

Okay, I am glad to hear this is an action that you approve of and that you are not being hurt. As long as you are a willing party, then I am not one to judge. In response to your original question though, I would like to emphathize that it is not healthy for you to close off your anus for an extended period of time for the reasons that I previously specified.

I hope this is helpful to you; please remember to press accept and feel free to contact me if you have anything else to add.