Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Stomach hurts. Throwing up. Have a headache. Why?

I would like detailed information from you with regards to your symptoms.
Would you please specify the location of pain?

Are you having acute symptoms?

When did these symptoms start?

Is the pain severe?

Are your bowel motions normal?

Do you have any associated diarrhea?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I have been under a lot of stress. This all started Friday night. Headache like it is in my ear and the back of my head. Bowel is kind of normal, a little dark but I just think it is from iron so that does not bother me. No diarrhea, just feel like it right in my throat. I am really not hungry, get full when eating just a little. I also feel tried and after a nap I feel ok for a couple of hours.

Do you have ear discharge?

Ear ache?

Do you have any history of ear problems?
Do you have any associated sore throat?

Is the stomach pain severe?

Where is it located?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

No discharge, no ear ache, no history of ear problems, no sore throat.
Just a whirling pain not real bad, it's between ribs & belly button, hot & cold.

You are having epigastric pain. Epigastrium is the upper middle region of the abdomen.
You describe pain between ribs and the belly button (upper middle area of abdomen).
Epigastric pain can be due to Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, also other symptoms like nausea (feeling like throwing up) can also be due to Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
Also in some cases cholelithiasis (gall bladder stones) can also cause epigastric pain.
If the symptoms don't respond to antacids then you should be further investigated by a doctor.
Your blood pressure and pulse should be checked and hypertension should be ruled out. Hypertension can be one of the common cause of head ache. Other common causes of head ache are sinus infection, throat infection, ear infection etc.