Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.

how did i get hpv did my husband cheat on me

Customer Question

i have hpv virus i only have had sex with my husband for 20 years does that mean he had sex with some one and gave it to me he does have a small case of warts so is that how i got hpv virus thank you i need to know its makeing me [email protected]
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
HPV virus can be tranmitted non sexually too, hence this cannot be used as an evidence of infeidelity in your husbands case,
Read more here
Dr. Gupta
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Gaurav Gupta's Post: i dont understand i thought hpv virus was from sex and what is the small case of warts on his balls is that how i got the virus do the warts give you hpv
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
In some cases HPV maybe transmitted without actual sexual intercourse, as you can read from this link here
You have become infected most likely through the lesion that he has had, but to confirm both of you need to visit the dermatologist,
Dr. Gupta