Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.

Cold chill in head

About 6 months ago I started to feel a cold chill on my head. Has it started at worked I at first thought it was the air conditioning blowing on my head, but after a while the cold feeling continued after I left work. At first it was only occasionally and then went away, now it is back everyday. Sometimes if actually feels like a cold liquid. I''m not sure if sometimes it does seem to start if the area I am in is cold, or whether my cold head is making the rest of me cold, but my head feels cold, it stays like It. Sometimes at home I resort to wearing a hat to stop the feeling as it is driving me crazy and starting to give me headaches.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
Your symptoms could be related to a few conditions,
  • Sinusitis
  • Migraine
  • Stress
  • Hypothyroid
  • Blood Pressure changes
  • Depression
I would advise getting a medical evaluation followed by a mental health evaluation as needed, so that you can get rid of these symptoms
Dr. Gupta