A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I have been using Ceales Soft 30 mg and they have been ...

I have been using Ceales Soft 30 mg and they have been working real well but the last two weeks there not doing anything I have two different brands of Ceales and I have tried Veagra with no effect. I''ve even double the dose and it does not seem to work out appreciate any idea that he might have. I''m 68 years old.

Dennis [email protected]
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 years ago.

I am concerned that what you are using may not the be actual erectile dysfunction drugs Cialis and Levitra. Cialis, for instance, does not come in a 30 mg strength, and it doesn't come in a softgel. If you are using some other products called Ceales and Veagra, then I have no idea what is in them. There are a lot of fakes out there, and they are not regulated at all. They could be no more than aspirin tablets. There are no generic varieties of either drug.

Here is the real Cialis in 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg doses.

C 5 Cialis

C 10 Cialis

C 20 Cialis

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Sorry I'm at my office and not sure of the milligram it might be 20 I did get it from the Wal-Mart pharmacy

Then it is a "real" drug if it came from a legitimate pharmacy. A lot of people try to order so-called "generic" varieties of drugs online, and you never know what you're gong to get with those places.

Since you are taking the real thing without success, you will need to see your health care provider to see if something has changed with your health over the past two weeks. There is one other ED drug called Levitra. Although the mechanism of action is similar, some men prefer one over the other. Another possibility is that it is mental/emotional. Sometimes the stress of the holidays can affect physical performance.