Dr Amit Munjal
Dr Amit Munjal, Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S{Ayurveda Physician}Worked in various clinical departments like Medicine,ER,Gynae

I have recently over stretched my foreskin all the way ...

Customer Question

I have recently over stretched my foreskin all the way durring sex, it will not contract all the way leaving the gland exposed. It doesn''t hurt it is just irritating because it normally goes back. Will this eventually go away and tighten back up naturally?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Amit Munjal replied 8 years ago.
From the history you describe it seems you are suffering from para phimosis .
Paraphimosis is a medical condition where the foreskin becomes trapped behind the glans penis, and cannot be pulled back to its normal flaccid position covering the glans penis. If the condition persists for several hours or there is any sign of a lack of blood flow, paraphimosis should be treated as a medical emergency .

Check this link
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dr Amit Munjal's Post: Actually it goes back over, just not all the way. it is by no means stuck, it flaops down because it isn't as tight as it used to be. Its actually been a few days now, but it won't stay over the gland unless I hold it there
Proabably the fore skin is not trapped tightly and has gotten better .So it may not present with acute text book symptoms but since it is not staying on the glans penis still there is a hint of paraphimosis but a mild form of the problem .
Well it may need manual manipulation by a doctor to correct .