Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755
Health

can you tell the difference between male and female urine ...

can you tell the difference... Show More
can you tell the difference between male and female urine doing a drug test
Customer

The way drug testing is these days, yes. There is no way to fudge a urine test by substituting urine. Testing is very strict in that you will even be asked to empty your pockets, and will be accompanied to the bathroom. In some cases, someone may even be in the bathroom with you. The urine temperature is also measured, so whomever is watching over the test will know by temperature whether it is fresh or not, and holding someone elses' container of urine next to your body won't do the trick.
Customer reply replied 9 years ago.
well my question was can you tell the difference between male and female urine. i'am already aware of the info you gave me. we were trying to settle a dispute.
Customer

Yes- as I stated when testing is done, there is a difference between male and female urine so one can know whether the person giving the sample is male or female. For one thing, hormones can be secreted in urine, which can be detected.
Customer reply replied 9 years ago.
so the difference is just the case of female hormones?
Customer

Yes and there is no way to fudge a test because of this and other reasons I mention above.
Customer reply replied 9 years ago.
what about testerone is that also secreted in urine? last question i promise
Customer

No- testosterone is only present in blood. although testosterone such as that taken as supplements may show up in the urine.
Customer reply replied 9 years ago.
thank you so much nurse annie. ha and guess i won that little dispute between me and my now everything son. have a great day!!!!!!!!!
Customer

You are very welcome Smile