Yes, you should avoid rides at Disney world. The rides can increase your problem and people with balance problems should not take these rides. The rides predispose you for fall.
Following causes need to be considered for equilibrium problems;
1) infections in the inner ear;
2) benign positional vertigo,
3) Meniere's disease, which affects the volume of fluid in the inner ear;
4) neurologic brain disorders, such as tumors, infections, or brain injury
5) multiple sclerosis;
6) circulatory system diseases such as hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis);
7) motion sickness;(cruise)
8) transient ischemic attack (TIA) or stroke; Inadequate blood supply to brain etc.
Your follow up questions are welcome.