jason, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  Area of interest:Chest Pain, Women's Health, Natural Alternatives

taken my last drug today for 14 days for chest cold

hour afater taking lavaquin 500mg,i''m experiencing what i beleive an astma attack...Is it possible? I have taken my last drug today for 14 days for chest cold..which i beleive wasn''T,Dr has prescript me som salbutamol puff and flovent,,Is there any interaction between these drugs..I''m not sure if lavaquin was an adequate prescription......Thnaks for your answer..
Category: Health
Expert:  jason replied 8 years ago.

What other medical problems do you have? What do you believe the problem was if it wasn't a chest cold? Do you smoke? Does the breathin treatments help.

Reply and I may have your answer,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
With the puffs ..yes.. Because I have a hard time ,beacause I have a hard time breathing
Expert:  jason replied 8 years ago.

It is possible that the Flovent and the levaquin are causing each other not to work as well. What I typically use in this situation is Xopenex.

If I answered your question let me know by clicking Accept. If you still need help let me know.