Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

best and safest way to make pense longer and thicker

Customer Question

been thinking about surgry, but would like to know if herbs or something esle really work to make penise longer and thicker and be permanent
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 8 years ago.

As far as the creams and pills on the market they are mainly herbs and/or vitamins which have not been approved the by FDA. Some men have even had allergic reaction to them as well.

There is controversy surrounding penile enlargement surgery. Some see this surgery as similar to breast enlargement surgery, in that the body change contributes to a person's self-esteem. However, the surgical techniques, although available, are not well researched or defined at this point. The American Board of Urology, the only certifying board of urologists in the United States, has no official stance or statement on surgical penis enlargement.

Penis is made of nerves, blood vessels, fibrous tissue, smooth muscle, and three cylindrical bodies of spongy tissue that fill with blood when a man has an erection. There is no bone, and there is some skeletal muscle at the base of the penis. So it's not the type of muscle you can work up as you can your arm or abs etc. Actually once can do damage to the tissues etc of the penis if they try to "build" it up so to speak because the muscle is not like it is for other parts of the body.

Average is about 6.4 inches. Average came about due to most men coming in between 5-7 inches.

Click here for one urologist that has done some surgery on this. You can check out his links on the left hand side as well.

If you feel you have a problem though, it would be best to be seen by a urologist for further evaluation.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
so do any of the herbs, pills, creams really work. I understand how the penise is built. Or is the only way surgery? I am a little afraid of some of the things I have read about surgery or is that in the older practices and not the newer practices?
Expert:  Lindie replied 8 years ago.

The creams do not work.. some men say they use it and see a difference, however, if there is any change to the penis itself would only be a temporary change. Just as woman who take birth control may see a change in breasts. But once the body either gets use to the hormone, creams etc will no longer become effected. Not to mention everyone is different and I have seen where men have had allergic reactions.

As far as the surgery.. it's not per-se new. It's just not something that is happening everywhere as there are so many things that can go wrong: Surgical techniques have included fat injections and tissue grafts. These, however, can leave large scars from where the skin is grafted. Furthermore, injecting fat can result in a lumpy penis, since fat is reabsorbed into the body. There are also techniques involving cutting the ligaments that attach the penis to the pubic bone. This often results in an erection that points downward, due to the loss of the penis's anchor to the pubic bone. Nerves can be cut and damaged during surgery as well.

Hope this helps, I wish there were a simple solution- it would be ones greatest achievement in life.