JE Sramek MD
JE Sramek MD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Specializing in Pathology, I excel at making test results and cancer understandable.
6851312

skin colored..start like a pimple and grows dr

skin colored . start like a pimple and grows dr. said they would go away but seem to be getting worse.
Category: Health
Expert:  JE Sramek MD replied 8 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. I just have a few questions to clarify the skin lesion: How long has he had this? How large is it? Where is the lesion? Are there one or more lesions?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to JE Sramek MD's Post: 6months to a year. new ones are starting. they are on back,neck,chin. some are 1/4" maybe bigger

With that history, the first thing that comes to mind is molluscum contagiosum. This is a viral infection which is fairly common in children and although it can be tenacious, most clear by a year or so. Minimizing contact with the lesions is key to limiting spread. In stubborn cases, medications such as cantharidin can be used, but should be avoided on the face due to a risk of scarring. Here's a link with more information: Molluscum Contagiosum

Let me know if the lesions pictured do not match the boy's lesions.