jason
jason, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  Area of interest:Chest Pain, Women's Health, Natural Alternatives
7489983

my age is 73, i noticed that my left testicle has shrunk in ...

Customer Question

my age is 73, i noticed that my left testicle has shrunk in the last three months. my right testicle has remained normal. there is no pain just shrinkage to the left testicle. is this a problem?
Category: Health
Expert:  jason replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Do you have any history of other medical problems? Are you on any medications?

Let me know and I will have an answer?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no serious medical problems, i am taking the following medication for back pain for the last
3 yrs. the lower back pain started apx 40 yrs ago.
oxycodone 40mg...back pain
lisinopril 10mg blood preasure slight
senna conc 8.6mg for constipation from oxycodone medication
Expert:  jason replied 6 years ago.

Have you ever had any prostate problems?

jason

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no i was tested apx 6mo ago, the reading was fine
i am 5ft 10,weight 162 and good condition still smoke 1/2 pk a day, no drinking at all,
Expert:  jason replied 6 years ago.

Hello againCustomer

With what you are telling me I worry that you might have a blockage on the left renal artery (the artery that gives blood to the kidney). This artery also gives off the blood vessel that travels to the left testicle. The drug Lisinopril is notorious for causing problems when people have an artery to one of their kidneys blocked.

You need to contact your doctor tell him what I have told you and get your medicine switched to a drug like Candesartan. This is important as if it goes to long you can have permanent damage to your kidneys and testicle.

To be honest I am very proud of this answer, a lot of people might have missed such an important find, I really am glad to help you.

If I answered your question let me know by clicking accept. If you still need help let me know.

Jason.

jason, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience: Area of interest:Chest Pain, Women's Health, Natural Alternatives
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
noe other question i should have asked you.
for the last 2 months i have been urenating about 15 to 20 times a day would this be connected to this same problem and i will take your advise and check out with my family doctor thanks Jason, good luck in your future practice.
Expert:  jason replied 6 years ago.

Yes, What you are talking about is directly related to you testicle. As a matter of fact it makes me feel confident that I am right.

I'm glad I help. If I answered your question please click accept so I get credit for my work.

Jason

Positive feedback and bonuses are greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks again Jason.
Expert:  jason replied 6 years ago.

Glad to have helped.

PM me if you need anything else,

Jason