Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

my father has low blood pressure and low blood sugar . he ...

Customer Question

my father has low blood pressure and low blood sugar . he is 73 yrs old. what should he do to correct this problem?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 8 years ago.

Can you tell the blood sugar level and blood pressure level of your father, so that I can answer you in a much better way.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
do mean i should measure it ?. he feels dizzy he is tired he has depression he wants to vomit he eats a lot salty food. in the morning he wakes up around 6 am he has his cup of tea and 2 weatbix (cereal) that all he has for breakfast. he works from dawn 3-4 hours then he rests . there are days when he could move moutains other days he is weak i dont know what else there is to tell.

Also can you give the readings of blood pressure & blood sugar level last done?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
well he did not measure it he does not live with me . he lives on his own on a farm 250km away i have to ring him up and let him know what to do .
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it is 2 am in the morning i m tired and will going to bed . i will turn the computer off thanks for your help feel free to contact me on my [email protected] any time i will stay in touch ok