AngelHands
AngelHands, Physician
Experience:  MBBS,PGD(Preventive and Promotive Medicine)
7483145

thing for 6 days now and i dont have a fever, vomiting or diarrhea

Customer Question

i''ve had this thing for 6 days now and i don''t have a fever, vomiting or diarrhea, but i do have trouble eating. i just don''t seem to want the food, even tho i know i need it.
Category: Health
Expert:  AngelHands replied 8 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer,

Do you have difficulty in swalloing?Are you suffering from stress or anxiety?

Are you taking any medications? Any past medical illness?

Please describe your symptoms in details.

Thanks

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to AngelHands's Post: no i don't have difficulty swallowing, i'm not on any meds and i don't have anything in my background to explain it. it started six days ago, i thought i was gonna throw up but it never came. i don't have any stress or anxiety. it got to the point to where i was having what felt like hunger pains but i didn't want to eat beacause i was afraid of what might happen. its kind of hard to explain. i'm eating now, but its only a little bit here and there and i've begun to lose weight. like i said, i don't have a fever, i'm not vomitting, no diarrhea. my appetite is just gone and i get really hungry but for some reason i can't eat. i hope this makes sense. i not just let me know.

Well , without clinical examination and detailed history, i may not pin point the cause . But in your case there are several possibiltes like-Thyroid gland deficiencies,Emotional upset, nervousness. One possibilty is also of Anorexia nervosa. This disease anorexia nervosa, usually occurs in young persons, and have symptoms similar to you.

Also , as you are not taking meals,and fluids, it can lead to dehydration, and worsen the condition. You may be requiring a complete physical checkup from doctor along with tests like -Thyroid function tests etc..My advice is that you should be seen by doctor soon.

Thanks