Dr. M. Lahkar
Dr. M. Lahkar, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD in Radiodiagnosis
5326904

I have a constant tickling feeling in my right nasal

Customer Question

I have a constant tickling feeling in my right nasal passage. It feel as though something is crawling in my nose. What can I do to eleviate this uncomfortable feeling. I almost panicked
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. M. Lahkar replied 8 years ago.
Do you have itchiness within the nose?

Is there any foul smell from the nose?

Any other symptoms like nose stuffiness or block?

Im still online for help after you provide me the above information.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No to all questions
Hi, the tickling sensation in the nose is possibly due to a nasal allergy to something you are unaware of. You can try out anti-inflammatory nasal spray to reduce the inflammtion inside the nose like Rhinocort Aqua 1 to 4 sprays to each nostril everyday. Read about it here
The ideal treatment is to avoid the substance to which you are allergic.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.Please press the GREEN ACCEPT button to accept my answer and a positive feedback from you will be an added bonus for me.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The nasal spray I used was anti-flamatory. I did purchase a new faux fur coat yesterday, and Im thinking that its a possibility that lose fiber folicles could have gotten into my nasal passage.
The only problem with MY diagnosis is that why is it effecting only my right nostril and not my left. Does this sound familiar, or am I just over-reacting. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Hi, this I think could be a mild deviation of the nasal septum towards the left side and so you are feeling the sensation more on the roght than on the left.
the fur coat may be a reason for the tickling sensation inside your nostril and you better donot use it frequently.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Dr. Sandra's immediate response to my situation was more than I could have

hope for. Not only did her medical advice eleviate my problem, but it also

saved me a trip to the emergency room. It was just like having my very own

doctor visit my home. Thank you so very much Dr. Sandra.