Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant

I want to shrink my testicles what OTC medication or herb wi ...

Customer Question

I want to shrink my testicles...what OTC medication or herb will effectively do this??
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 8 years ago.

May I ask why you want to shrink your testicles? Have you seen a doctor about this yet?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Nurse Annie's Post: I am currently using herbal estrogens to increase my breast size...primarily to make them more female looking.
I have read that by decreasing the of testosterone production the breasts will increase more rapidly and along with this the testicles will shrik in size.
To avoid having any kind of surgery I am seeking a method that will shrink my testicles and help decrease the production of testosterone.
I am quite aware of becoming sterile and since I have no desire to father any more children I am seeking alternate means of shutting my testicles and having them shrink and avoid surgery.
Hopping to find an OTC method or herbal method.

The only definitive way would be with hormonal medications or surgery- there is no herbal or over the counter type method to accomplish this.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Are there any OTC hormonal supplements or medications that can help in the shrinkage then??

No- there is no herb or anything over the counter that would do this- you would need to see your doctor for prescription hormones.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Just asking..what about Estroven or menapause supplements that help build female estrogens?

No- these herbal supplements would not work at all to decrease testicle size. Only regular hormones would do the trick.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
regular hormones high in estrogen??

Yes- regular hormones that are by prescription only would need to be prescribed, in order to have the effect that you want them to. There is no other route either herbal or over the counter that is useful for what you are looking to accomplish.