PaulaNP
PaulaNP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Nurse Practitioner; 36 years experience with adults, geriatrics,and children;Therapist
3125636

I am trying to find a dermatologist that will except champ ...

I am trying to find a dermatologist that will except champ va insurance I just don't understand why they don't surley there are other service man with wife and children here in Texas so where do they get help at.
Category: Health
Expert:  PaulaNP replied 9 years ago.

DearCustomer

I am sorry you are having such problems. You would probably best get info for the insurance carrier. Here is a link for you, scroll down to the paragraph on finding a provider. From what I have read, it seems that you can see a specialist, pay the bill, and submit the paid bill to the insurance company.

http://www.va.gov/hac/forbeneficiaries/champva/champva.asp

Here is a list of dermatologists in your area that you might try calling:
http://www.revolutionhealth.com/care-providers/search/search?search%5Bstate%5D=TX&search%5Bspecialty%5D=7&search%5Bdistance%5D=25&search%5Bprovider_type%5D=doctor&search%5Btype%5D=provider_search&search%5Bcity%5D=Hurst

Pediatricians or Family physicians may be able to help for common skin conditions.

I hope this helps you and your family. Thanks for writing JA, take care, If you have further questions, please let me know. Paula