How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr S Your Own Question
Dr S
Dr S, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2
Experience:  Physician licensed in 2 states and board certified in Psychiatry, with training in internal medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr S is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Plasma with the clotting proteins removed is called what

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr S replied 9 years ago.
plasma minus fibrinogen and clotting factors is called serum