Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.

how long can mrsa staph stay in your body

Customer Question

i was sick for a long period of time
tried several antibiotics including zyvox. so in mean time, since my face was had been breaking out and turning into massive holes in my skin, i wen't to see a dermat. they did blood work, found the staff, plus more that was going on in my blood.during all this time being sick as a dog, and my skin pure eating away, i also was going deaf!! so can any one tell me what in the hell happened. because my blood wasn't just right, i had to go thru #2 bone marrow test, in a year's time, and tell they really didn't know, it looked like damaged had been done to my marrow but................????and we kinda left it off from there. so can anyone tell me anything, they might actually know? beleive me there are plenty of details that can be provided but i don't anyone would want to sit here that long. oh by the way this happened within a 2 year period, i'm now completely deaf except for an implant that hears for me now. but nobody knows!!????!!!!
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 8 years ago.
Have already answered this question...
You did get details in the LIVE CHAT?
Please let me know if anything else is needed
Dr. Gupta
PS: DO consider accepting the reply by pressing the GREEN button on top right hand corner if you have not already done so,