Dr.ZamZam
Dr.ZamZam, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.Ch.B medical Degree and Cardiovascular surgery resident Doctor
7134754

I have small white bumps on the inside of my labia. They ...

Customer Question

I have small white bumps on the inside of my labia. They appear to be in rows? What does this sound like I'm going to the doctors tomorrow butI'm scared of what it might be.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.ZamZam replied 9 years ago.

Hellp Gizmo

its great that you are visiting your gynecologist tommorw.

these small bumps is very common on females and there is nothing to worry about just dont touch then and dont give them much attention unless they itch badly or have erythema and redness and active inflamation or rash or vaginal discharge and dysuriea and since you have nothing to suggest activive infection then dont worry its nothing most likely .

Dr.ZAm

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Well is there a name for these bumps I would like to compare pictures online to ease my mind. They are above the skin and like I said the are in rows. They do itch, but I have no unusal discharge or smell. I'm really scared that there Vagina Warts does this sound like it could be those.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Expert:  Dr.ZamZam replied 9 years ago.

It is hard to diagnose any type of skin lesion without seeing the actual bump. Woman can have small, non-tender, white bumps on their labia that are completely normal.

The skin condition you are describing could be acne. Pimples and small cysts or HPV micro warts which i dout and glands .

what I think is when the skin is stretched, have a very chicken-skin or white bump-looking appearance; this is totally normal, so it may be what you have going on is just a normal situation.

I am sorry i dont have images to send

Dr.zam

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Yeah I know what you mean by the chicken skin but thats not what this is. I can see it without my skin stretched and its definately some sorts of growth or bacteria. The strangest part about it is it's in a perfect row I have three seperate rows of these tiny bumps and they just appeared two weeks ago.
Expert:  Dr.ZamZam replied 9 years ago.

I think these bumps need to be examined directly By your helth provider and i am sure there is nothing to worry about and the worse thing is to have some sort of fungal infection "yeast" which can cause small white pumps as well and is easy to diagnosed and treat . being perfect in shap could be normal.

I am sorry if my answer is not 100% direct because any MD need to see the lesion before the 100% direct diagnoses but i feel its not serious at all and tomorrow your gynecologist will clarify that

Dr.Zam

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
thank you its 1 am where I'm at now and I think now that I heard that I should be able to sleep tonight! :) I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Expert:  Dr.ZamZam replied 9 years ago.

I will be very happy to hear from you tomorrow and I am almost sure nothing serious

Have a good night and sweet dreams

Dr.Zam