Melissa, B.S. Biology/Psychology
Experience:  B.S. Biology/Psychology - University of Georgia

upon my wife masterbating me with baby oil the last two

upon my wife masterbating me with baby oil the last two times I have developed a sunburn acting rash on the glands. The skin peels and then after a week I am back to normal. The glands are sensitive but not painful. Both times I was taking Bactrim. Any idea?
Category: Health
Expert:  Melissa replied 8 years ago.

In addition to a possible allergic reaction to either the bactrim or something in the baby oil (such as a fragrance), some antibiotics can make the skin more sensitive. As a result, the bactrim could have made your skin more sensitive to the baby oil, or more sensitive to the friction from masturbation.

I would avoid the baby oil if it continues to happen, and possibly switch to a different antibiotic. If it does occur again, you may try to apply some hydrocoritsone cream to the area and take an over-the-counter antihistimine, such as benadryl.

I hope this helps!