Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
467755

Does clevastin have any known side-effects If so, what ...

Customer Question

Does clevastin have any known side-effects? If so, what are they. Also, dose this actually work in some women?
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 7 years ago.
Customer

The only definitive way to increase your bust size is through surgery and implants. There are plenty of herbal supplements out there that tout themselves as being able to increase or decrease bust size, but not only are they not FDA approved or tested for safety, but they are a waste of money and don't work. None of these supplements are FDA approved, and there are no prescription type medications for increasing bust size. If you are unhappy about your size this is something you need to discuss with your doctor.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The original question I had was if there are any known side effects of this paricular herbal supplement. Is there an answer to the specific question "Does clevastin have any known side-effects?" This is the question that I would like answered, as I have done the research and already know that the item is not approved by the FDA and is not something doctors would recommend. I am interested in knowing the possible side-effects of the ingredents of the product though. Is this not an answer you can answer? If not, this is fine as I will continue to research it. Thank you.
Customer

I just wanted to inform you of the above, as I hate to see people waste money on products don't work. As it is not tested nor approved by the FDA, there have been no studies done in regards XXXXX XXXXX side effects are possible, or as to the safety of this product.