Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

My underwear is always wet what does this mean

Customer Question

I am 7 months pregnant and my underwear is always wet sometimes clear fluid and some times it looks greenish, brownish and it has an odor I feel leaking all the time and it just feels really wet, I am worried What does it mean? Is it safe? Sometimes it smells like urine but other times I can't stand the smell it gets really strong what is going on? I really would like to know the answers thank you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 9 years ago.

You need to give your doctor a call on Monday, greenish discharge with an odor does indicate a bacteria infection, which may even due to Trichomoniasis. It doesn't mean it's anything harmful to the baby. Most often a course of antibiotics is given and this helps clear it up. In the mean time, I do suggest you refrain from sex and call your doctors office on Monday morning.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.