Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert

what causes a very painful itchy rash to your panty line

Customer Question

the rash is very itchy and red with red bumps, all up my panty line and the skin is raw and peeling, i have been like this for 2 weeks
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 9 years ago.

It does sound as though you have a fungal infection. Get some cream called Lotrimin. Which you can get at your local pharmacy. Wash the area with a mild soap, pat dry well. Once dry apply cream. You will see a great improvement in just a few days. Once it's cleared up, do continue using the cream for an additional 5 days to ensure the infection is gone.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don't forget to click the *ACCEPT* button and please take a moment to leave me *POSITIVE* feedback.